March 30 – April 1, 2020, at the University of Pennsylvania
The Annual Meeting is a venue for trainees supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) / National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) in Genomic Sciences, Genomic Medicine and Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) fields to present their research and form collaborations with other trainees and established researchers from training programs across the United States.
- Meeting Registration Site
- Registration Payment Site
- Abstract Submission Site
- Meeting Guidelines
- Meeting Materials (password-protected page)
- Post-Meeting Materials (password-protected page)
Important Dates and Meeting Information
- Meeting Registration fee is $350.00 per person, which includes appetizers and beverages during Monday Evening’s Opening Reception plus meals (breakfast and lunch) and beverages during the 2-day scientific meeting. You can complete your registration fee payment here
- Please make hotel reservations early as rooms start at $209/night plus any applicable taxes. Also, please book early if you plan to arrive on Monday, March 30, the day before the Annual Meeting begins.
- To make an individual or group hotel reservation please visit:
The Study at University City ( available for booking on March 30, 31 and April 1)The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel (available for booking on March 30 and March 31)
- Alternatively, you may call the hotel directly. To ensure the best rate, please be sure to tell them that you are part of the National Human Genome Research Institute Room Block. The hotel will ask for the names of your attendees, number of rooms needed, check in/out dates per attendee, and your method of payment.
Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
Address: 3600 Sansom St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: (215) 222-0200
The Study at University City
Address: 20 S 33rd St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
|November 15, 2019||Meeting Registration opens|
|November 15, 2019||Abstract Submission site is open|
|January 17, 2020||Meeting Registration deadline|
|January 24, 2020||Abstract Submission deadline|
|February 25, 2020||Notification of poster, lightning, or oral platform presentation|
|March 2, 2020||
The Study at University City ( available for booking on March 30, March 31 and April 1)
The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel (available for booking on March 30 and March 31)
|March 25, 2020||Meeting Materials distributed|
|March 30 – April 1, 2019||Attend Annual Meeting|
For additional information or questions, please contact the Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (BIOSTAT-DACC@email.wustl.edu).