April 7-9, 2019, at the Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta Hotel
The Annual Meeting is a venue for trainees supported by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) / National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) in Genomic Sciences, Genomic Medicine and Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) fields to present their research and form collaborations with other trainees and established researchers from training programs across the United States.
- Meeting Registration Site
- Registration Payment Site
- Abstract Submission Site
- Meeting Guidelines
- Meeting Materials (password-protected page)
- Post-Meeting Materials (password-protected page)
Important Dates and Meeting Information
- Meeting Registration fee is $315.00 per person, which includes appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages during Sunday Evening’s Opening Reception plus meals (breakfast and lunch) and beverages during the 2-day scientific meeting. You can complete your registration fee payment here
- Please make hotel reservations early as rooms start at $133/night plus any applicable taxes. Also, please book early if you plan to arrive on Saturday, April 6, the day before the Annual Meeting begins.
- To make an individual or group hotel reservation please visit: National Human Genome Research Institute Booking Link
- Alternatively, you may call the hotel directly. To ensure the best rate, please be sure to tell them that you are part of the National Human Genome Research Institute Room Block. The hotel will ask for the names of your attendees, number of rooms needed, check in/out dates per attendee, and your method of payment.
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta St. Louis
413-821-3581 (toll free Central Reservations)
314-633-3014 (to speak with Ms. Lanitra Wilson with Local Reservations)
|November 12, 2018||Meeting Registration opens|
|November 12, 2018||Abstract Submission site is open|
|January 18, 2019||Meeting Registration deadline|
|January 23, 2019||Abstract Submission deadline|
|February 25, 2019||Notification of poster, lightning, or oral platform presentation|
|March 7, 2019||Hotel Reservations deadline|
|March 25, 2019||Meeting Materials distributed|
|April 7-9, 2019||Attend Annual Meeting|
For additional information or questions, please contact the Data Analysis and Coordinating Center (BIOSTAT-DACC@email.wustl.edu).